1930s French Advertisements

Some french newspaper advertisements from the 30' i found in flea markets.

I found these advertisements in two different flea markets in Paris. The first one was near Bastille and the other one was in the 10th arrondissement. Both of the markets had a lot of vintage items, but these advertisements were the most interesting to me. I like the simplicity and elegance of the design in this period and the typography. It is interesting to see what the advertisements were for. Some of them were for products that are still sold today, like perfume and cosmetics. Others were for things that have long since disappeared, like typewriters or clothes.

I think it's interesting to see how different products were advertised in different ways at different times.

I extract many of elements that you can download in the free brushes page in my website here







Comments